You don't have to be a professional auditor or consultant to use this software.
We've designed it for you - the fundraising professional!
Are your fundraising revenues decreasing or under threat?
Do you know what your next step is to improve your Planned Giving program?
Perhaps you don't know where to begin to start a Planned Giving program?
Maybe you are not clear about how to grow your program strategically over the next 5 years?
These questions and many others can be challenging. We've been there.
Knowing "What Is" - gives you the solution to these questions:
To help you answer these questions, we are introducing a practical new solutions-focused tool that identifies the full scope of the best Planned Giving program and we are putting that tool in your hands. This unique robust software with embedded algorithms solves the mystery of "What Is" happening with your Planned Giving program and provides you with clear indications of where and how to improve, start or transform your program.
It will help identify the next steps you can take. You can also annually measure your program, the progress, and the performance level of your program and help you to establish your program priorities year over year. You will be able to utilize your existing resources more efficiently, productively, and effectively.
The ACG Audit Software will allow you to:
· Confidently assess your total program in up to 17 categories and over 100 elements;
· Benchmark your program against ‘best practice’ and ‘peer' organizations;
· Manage your program with clear measurements;
· Define personnel needs;
· Clearly know where to focus your efforts to improve your program;
· Annually you may want to use the software to measure your program for strategic and effective planning and budgeting purposes;
· And much more ...
With over five decades of combined successful and practical Planned Giving and Auditing experience, we are delighted to introduce you to our new user-friendly Auditing software for Planned Giving Programs! This unique and easily accessible software can be an invaluable partner in your strategic planning and budgeting process in order to leverage your Planned Giving program to meet your fundraising and philanthropic goals.
We realize that the word audit can seem troubling for some, and judgemental to others. Yet, an audit is really about curiosity! It's about investigating and solving a puzzle or a mystery.
Curiously consider the following questions:
· Do you know how your organization's Planned Giving program is doing?
· Do you know the full scope of your organization's program?
· Are you getting the results you expect?
· Is your Planned Giving program an important growth area in your fundraising efforts?
· Are 'best practices' being achieved?
· Are you able to make the business case to your Board and Senior Leadership for a Planned Giving program?
· How does your program compare to other 'like-type' organizations?
· Do you know how and where your program can be improved upon or transformed?
Conducting an assessment or audit is about being curious about "What Is" and then being in a position to improve or transform "What Is." All of this can happen when your curiosity leads to learning, discovering, and uncovering something new or something you did not already know was true.